Scam 2003 Part 2 review is a web series that chronicles the rise and fall of Abdul Karim Telgi, the mastermind behind one of India’s biggest counterfeit stamp paper scams.
Scam 2003 part 2 Charactor
- Abdul Karim Telgi (Gagan Dev Riar): A fruit seller from Khanapur, Karnataka, who rose to become one of India’s most notorious criminals.
- J.D. Chakravarthy (Kiran Karmarkar): A police officer who is determined to bring Telgi to justice.
- Sana Amin Sheikh (Nafisa):
- Bharat Jadhav (Durgesh Bharade):
- Shaad Randhawa (Shaukat):
- Dinesh Lal Yadav (Pramod Jaisingh):
- Sameer Dharmadhikari (Tukaram):
- Bharat Dabholkar (Jadhav):
- Bhavana Balsavar (Garima Talpade):
- Mohd Yusuf Khan (Suleiman):
- Nandu Madhav (Inspector Madhukar Dombe):
- Kirandeep Kaur (bar dancer Parveen):
Scam 2003 part 2 Story
The first part of the series chronicled Telgi’s journey from a humble fruit seller to a notorious criminal. The second part is set to pick up the story from where the first part left off, and will follow Telgi’s rise to power as he expands his counterfeit stamp paper scam across India. The series will also explore the personal lives of Telgi and his associates, and the impact that the scam had on their lives.
Scam 2003 part 2 review
Scam 2003 Part 1 was a critically acclaimed web series, praised for its realistic portrayal of the Telgi scam and its strong performances. The second part is expected to be even better, with a more ambitious scope and a more complex storyline. The series is sure to be a must-watch for fans of crime thrillers and Indian cinema in general.
scam 2003 part 1
The first part of Scam 2003 was released in 2023 and was a critical and commercial success. It starred Gagan Dev Riar as Abdul Karim Telgi, with Mukesh Tiwari, Sana Amin Sheikh, Bharat Jadhav and Shaad Randhawa in pivotal roles. The series was directed by Tushar Hiranandani and produced by Applause Entertainment in association with StudioNEXT.
We provide letest information on Scam 2003 part 2 movie. You can visit our site for more articles.